Invisible mind's boxes, tied tightly with feathered bows,and treasured dreams kissed with a promise and written in distant symbols, scribbled in the backs of hands to remind me.
It's my favourite time of year, winter's Gold and summer's Blue skies at night, the sounds of my dreams like the pouring rain. I can feel the weight of the entire world, even the seas and it's glassy intricacy.
All the fire in my heart can't keep me warm, not tonight. Smoke rises and swirls around me, enveloping my skin in a wild texture. There's something strang in this dismal part of existence (I can't tell what)
I was on a mountain, in the middle of time with lightand stars that poured over my eyes. I saw my reflection through the glass, and it felt strange (the dicolouration of wax)and i sat on the rocks, by the sweet smoked sand. Nothing else to say then. Only to smile at the waves under the desolate stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment