Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Selfless



Jimi Hendrix once said: "I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all i could see was me. I take my Spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see"

Being self indulgent limits and blinds your heart, its a nasty concoction of vanity and jealousy which is why I find fondness in this quote; He sees that it was up to him to break the reflection of just himself to survey the world around him and to set his spirit free.

Michael Jackson also suggested a change in reflection in his song man in the mirror: "I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways, no message could have been any clearer, it you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make that change"


"Our remedies oft in ourselves to lie, which we ascribe to heaven"- William Shakespeare

A Little Link:

1 comment:

  1. CoolCoolCool.
    And Michael Jackson's song's fantastic.
    But selflessness comes at a price.
    You do need to be self-recognisable.
    <3

    ReplyDelete